Thursday, October 20, 2011

Beauty in a Day

I spent my Sunday this week in Lambertville, a small town nestled on the east bank of the Delaware River.  It was cool and sunny, perfect for driving down the garden state to see fall foliage.  I brought my little Cyber-shot camera to take pictures if the spirit moved me.  I did randomly snap photos here and there during the day.  But, when I got back home and clicked through the images, I was just amazed at the beauty in a day.


  

 


                                                    


                 





                                                



Simple things that I would have overlooked took on patterns.  Shapes flowed together and politely paid each other compliments.  Maybe it was just how the afternoon stars were aligned, but everywhere I looked, I was surrounded by beauty – in a day.

Begrudgingly,
BB


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Your pictures captured the kinds of things that I notice when milling about my fair city of San Francisco. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's something how so many people are focused on getting from point A to point B without noticing that there are stops in between. It's special to be able to notice subtle beauty. And, San Francisco is a perfect place for someone to have that special ability.

    ReplyDelete